Eyeglasses123 Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions:
are the Terms of Service (TOS) for the EYEGLASSES123 Affiliate Program.
Please read these carefully before joining our program. We also
recommend printing out a copy of our TOS for future reference. Any
future changes to these Terms of Service will be published here. Our TOS
are intentionally written with as little legal jargon as possible to
assist affiliates in understanding and remaining in compliance with our
Affiliate Program. If you have any questions regarding acceptable
marketing of our program, please contact us at
email@example.com prior to engaging in the campaign or
submitting an application to join our program, you are agreeing to the
EYEGLASSES123 Terms of Service. It is each Affiliate’s responsibility to
ensure compliance at all times and each affiliate is solely responsible
for the actions of employees, agents or contractors acting on that
Definitions, as used in the below terms of service:
* “We”, “us”, “our” or “merchant “ refers to EYEGLASSES123.
* “You”, “your”, “Affiliate” or “Publisher” refers to the applicant.
* “Our website” refers to the EYEGLASSES123 web properties located at EYEGLASSES123.COM
“Your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website;
* “Program” refers to the EYEGLASSES123 Affiliate Program.
* “Network” refers to the ShareASale Affiliate Network (www.shareasale.com).
Our Program operates on the ShareASale Affiliate Network. You must be an
approved Affiliate and in good standing on the Network to apply to and participate in our Program.
receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you
of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 72
hours for the review of your application. We reserve the right to reject
any application; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we
have made an incorrect decision. Providing as much information regarding
your marketing intentions of our Program will assist us in making an
appropriate decision regarding your participation in our Program.
must provide a current and valid contact information via your Network
account, so that you can be notified expediently regarding important
Program information related to Terms and Policy changes.
In addition, you hereby consent us:
* To send you emails regarding the Program;
monitor, record, use, and disclose information about your site and
visitors to your site that we obtain in connection with your display of
our Links (i.e., that a particular EYEGLASSES123 customer clicked
through our Link from your site before buying a Product on the
* To monitor, crawl, and otherwise investigating your site to verify compliance with this Terms Of Service agreement.
Dual Commissions and Affiliate Accounts in Multiple Networks
In the case that affiliates from different
networks earn commission on the same transaction, the affiliate with the
last registered click will own the sale.
Affiliates are allowed to register with only
ONE network for our affiliate programs. If you currently have accounts
in multiple networks, you are encouraged to select the account in which
you are more active as your default account and deactivate the other. If
you do not remove one of your accounts, we reserve the right to remove
one of your affiliate accounts as we fit.
If you have any questions or concerns
pertaining to Dual Commissions or Multiple Accounts, please contact us
Website Responsibility and Content
Your participating website(s) may not:
* Contain any content that is unlawful, violent, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory,
obscene, discriminatory, harmful to minors, contains nudity, pornography or sexually
explicit materials or is otherwise objectionable.
* Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, copyright, privacy or other rights.
* Violate any laws, rules or regulations within the United States or Canada.
* Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, or other computer
programming routines that are considered malware.
If your web site utilizes user-generated content
(examples including but not limited to: forum posts, blog or article
comments, user reviews), the affiliate remains responsible for ensuring
that they are in compliance with our TOS.
will be solely responsible for your site, including its development,
operation, maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it.
You will be solely responsible for:
* Technical operation of your site and all related equipment;
Displaying our Links and Program on your site in compliance with this
Terms Of Service agreement and any agreement between you and any other
person or entity (including any restrictions or requirements placed on
you by any person or entity that hosts your site);
Creating, posting and ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and
appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including all Product
descriptions and other Product-related materials and any information you
include within or associate with Special Links);
Using the Program, your site and the materials on or within your site in
a manner that does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our
rights or those of any other person or entity (including copyrights,
trademarks, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or
Disclosing on your site accurately and adequately, either through a
data collected from visitors including, where applicable, that third
parties (including us and other advertisers) may serve content and
advertisements, collect information directly from visitors, and place or
recognize cookies on visitors’ browsers; and
Any use that you make of the Program and the EYEGLASSES123 Marks,
whether or not permitted under this Terms Of Service agreement.
will have no liability for these matters or for any of your end users’
claims relating to these matters, and you agree to defend, indemnify,
and hold us, our licensors, and our and their respective employees,
officers, directors, and representatives, harmless from and against all
claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including
attorneys’ fees) relating to (a) your site or any materials that appear
on your site, including the combination of your site or those materials
with other applications or processes; (b) the use, development, design,
manufacture, production, advertising, promotion, or marketing of your
site or any materials that appear on or within your site, and all other
matters described in this section; (c) your use our Program, whether or
not such use is authorized by or violates this Terms Of Service
agreement or violates applicable law; (d) your violation of any term or
condition of this Terms Of Service agreement; or (e) your or your
employees' negligence or willful misconduct.
Click Generation of the Affiliate Tracking Link
Terms for invoking your affiliate tracking link apply to all forms of
promotion which may be utilized by the affiliate. These forms of
promotion include, but are not limited to: web site, email marketing,
social media promotion, video, and various software technologies.
* You must only use promotional content provided through the Network or through approved third party services
* Any activation of your affiliate tracking link must be immediately preceded by an actual
physical click by a real person. No type of automated “clicking”, by any technique, of
your affiliate link is allowed in our Program.
* All incidents of a click of your affiliate tracking link must lead to
the end user being able to view our web site in a functional manner.
* You may not use misleading, confusing or fraudulent means in order to
elicit a physical click by the end user on your affiliate tracking
* You may not elicit a click of your affiliate tracking link in order
for the consumer to only view our promotional creatives provided through
the Network (includes but is not limited
to “view to see coupon”, “view for price comparison”, and automatically
opening our web site in a browser window when the end user navigates to a
content page on your site).
* The consumer should have a reasonable expectation of arriving to our web site when clicking on your affiliate link.
* You may not frame your affiliate link to our web site unless you have received prior
Pay Per Click Search Engine (Sponsored Search) Marketing
Unless there is a
prior written agreement, you must adhere to the following Terms if
promoting our Program through PPC Search Marketing:
* You may not direct link sponsored ads to our web site. Your landing
URL in Sponsored Links must go to a landing page on your own web site.
You may not use server-side redirects to achieve the same end result as
direct linking to our web site in your Sponsored ads.
* You may not bid on the following trademarks, including any variations
or misspellings including: EYEGLASSES123, EYEGLASSES123.COM,
It is your responsibility to exclude our trademark
terms from your campaigns, even if you automate your PPC campaigns, and
suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords.
* You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (e.g. EYEGLASSES123 Coupons, EYEGLASSES123 Review).
* Your ad display may not be confusing or misleading to the end user as coming directly from EYEGLASSES123.COM.
* Your ad copy may not be misleading, confusing or misrepresent EYEGLASSES123
products, services and/or offerings.
* These Terms apply to campaigns through all search engines.
If you promote our Program through email (either directly or indirectly) you agree to the following:
* You must notify us prior to launching any email campaign that you
will engage in email marketing along with a link to your email sign-up
* You will not send any unsolicited commercial emails unless the end
user has specifically opted into receiving the emails. You will not
promote our Program through an “opt-out”
* You must comply with all laws (both federal and state), rules,
regulations, and regulatory guidelines (such as those provided by the
FTC) relating to the sending of commercial emails, including, but not
limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. You can find practical information
on complying with the CAN-SPAM Act here.
Domain Names and Typosquatting
Use of any of our
trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings, as part of
the domain for your website is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right
to engage any and all legal avenues available to us for enforcement.
If you will be promoting our Program with the use of coupon codes, you must adhere to the following Terms:
* You must only promote authorized coupons provided through the Network
or directly provided by us in the form of an “exclusive” coupon.
* You may not promote coupons found through our other marketing efforts
(e.g. our own email coupons) or the exclusive coupon codes for other
* You may not mislead consumers with the terms of the coupon offer in
your promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: not posting an
expiration date when one exists, altering the conditions of the coupon
or stating a coupon is available when no active coupons are being
offered through the Network. You may post special offers available on
our website if specifically followed by “no coupon needed / required”,
however it will be your responsibility to remove these offers when no
longer valid on our website.
* Any links associated with an expired offer must not be hyperlinked with an affiliate link.
* Any web page devoted to coupon offers and/or deals shall not contain
an affiliate link of our Program if there is not at least one valid
* Promotion of coupon offers shall follow our Terms for acceptable affiliate link click
If you make your
content available for syndication (including but not limited to social
bookmarks, RSS feeds, widgets) to others, your distributed content must
adhere to our Terms.
Social Media Promotion
If you will be
promoting our Program through social media, you must adhere to the
following Terms and Conditions. If you are unsure if your campaign with
our full TOS, you should contact us for prior approval before launching
the campaign at affiliates@Eyeglasses123.com.
* You must be in good standing of the social network and follow each social network’s
Terms and Conditions.
* You may not send any unsolicited commercial messages through the social media
* You may not engage in activities which may be considered ‘spamming’
of the social
media network. These include, but are not limited to: multiple and false
accounts in order to send massive friend requests, mass postings
promoting our Program to others accounts, blackhat search techniques of
the social networks search feature.
* You may not represent falsely any of our offers.
* Any promotion of our Program through software technology of a social
media network (e.g. Facebook apps, videos uploaded to YouTube), must
follow our TOS regarding Software Technology.
* Affiliates may not use Facebook or any other social media platforms
to create groups or pages using our trademark name or website URL in the
title to generate sales or leads.
* You may not make any representation that you are EYEGLASSES123 through your
social media promotion.
We recognize that
the technology available to affiliates is constantly and rapidly
changing. The following TOS regarding software technology should assist
you in assessing if the particular software technology and your intended
use of that technology are allowed within our Program.
Software technology includes, but is not limited to:
adware, spyware, loyaltyware, desktop applications, toolbars, browser
plug-ins, browser extensions, browser buttons, widgets, FaceBook
applications, blog extensions/plug-ins, mobile applications, videos and
* You must be in compliance with the Network’s Terms of Service regarding the use of software technology.
* You must receive prior written agreement for the use of software
technology prior to promoting our Program through the technology.
If you already have software technology in use when
applying to our Program, you will notify us immediately of such
technology. Failure to notify us of the use of software technology may
be grounds for immediate termination from our Program and forfeiture of
any earned commissions.
* You must be in compliance with all federal, state and local laws,
regulations and rules regarding the distribution, behavior and privacy
issues of the software technology.
* You may not, under any condition, install any software technology on
the end user’s computer or mobile device without the expressed and
informed consent to do so.
* The end user must be able to easily and completely uninstall the software technology through generally accepted mechanisms.
* The software technology may not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time
bombs, bots, or other computer programming routines that are considered malware.
* You may not use our Program to incentivize the installation of any software technology by the end user.
* Any software technology will not alter, change or manipulate in any
way the contents of our web site or any web site which links to our
* In addition to the software technology adhering to our Click Generation of Affiliate
Tracking Links Terms, the software technology must also adhere to the following:
*Not automatically direct or prompt to direct traffic away from any other web site
to the merchant web site or to your own web site promoting EYEGLASSES123.COM
*May not use our domain, our URL (in whole or in part), our trademark or content
from our web site to trigger the activation of the software
*May not collect, store or transmit data regarding the end user’s activities on the
EYEGLASSES123.COM web site
*Any activation of your affiliate tracking link through the software must be
immediately preceded by an actual physical click by a real person. No type of
automated “clicking”, by any technique, of your affiliate link is allowed
Privacy, Disclosures and ‘Truth in Advertising'
You must comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidelines related to the following:
* Disclosure of online ads
You should keep in mind that state and local laws may
differ by geographical locations. You can find more information on these
areas with suggestions for compliance here
Some states have
enacted legislation which may require online merchants to collect sales
tax in their state based on the online marketing activities of the
merchant. Currently, this is an active area of legislation on the state
level with potential legislation being presented. At the moment three
states have enacted laws which require merchants to collect sales tax if
they have affiliates in the states and meet certain criteria: New York,
Rhode Island and North Carolina.
values partnerships with affiliates from all states and does not wish to
exclude any affiliates who wish to participate in our Program based
solely on where the affiliate resides and operates their business. To
this end, you agree to the following:
* You will provide true and accurate information regarding your residency through your Network profile
Prohibition Against Solicitation for New York State Resident Affiliates
To participate in the EYEGLASSES123 Affiliate Program,
Affiliate agrees that its solicitation activities on behalf of
EYEGLASSES123 within the State of New York shall be limited to only
providing a link on Affiliate’s website to EYEGLASSES123’s own website.
The Affiliate acknowledges that under current New York
State law, further solicitation and promotional activities by Affiliate
within New York State may render EYEGLASSES123 liable for collecting
New York State sales tax on all sales to New York customers. Therefore,
as a condition of participation in the EYEGLASSES123 Affiliate Program,
the Affiliate is prohibited from engaging in any solicitation activities
in New York State intended to refer potential customers to
EYEGLASSES123, including, but not limited to:
* Distributing flyers, coupons, newsletters and other printed materials, or electronic
equivalents of such materials
* Engaging in verbal solicitation, including in-person referrals or initiating telephone calls;
* Sending emails intended to refer customers to EYEGLASSES123. Proof of
compliance must be sent to EYEGLASSES123 on an annual basis (by May 31
of each year) or Affiliate may be removed from the program
Note: The following sentence only
applies to affiliates that constitute organizations, clubs and nonprofit
groups. Affiliate shall maintain prominently on its website information
alerting its members to the prohibition against solicitation activities
in New York State as described above.
We take our TOS seriously and perform due diligence in ensuring our affiliates are in compliance with our TOS.
If we find an affiliate to be in violation with our
Terms, the affiliate will be notified through the contact information
provided to the Network detailing the violation found and action(s) to
taken. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to have valid contact
information on file with the Network.
We are not responsible for the inability to contact
the affiliate and have the right to remove the affiliate immediately
should they not abide by our TOS.
EYEGLASSES123 reserves the right to take any and all
necessary actions which may be available to us if an affiliate has
violated these Terms of Service. These actions include, but are not
limited to: civil action, legal action, termination of the affiliate’s
account within our Program, reporting of the violation to the Network
and forfeiture of commissions earned.